Merchants can integrate their website with Telr without having to deal with handling card details on their own. They can do so by implementing Hosted Payment Pages or iFrame within their website to avoid redirection to the payment page altogether.
The Integration guide for Hosted Payment Page is available on the following link: [login to view URL]
Steps for Integration
1. Merchants' system sends a create order request - a server to server request with parameters required as per the guide
2. Telr will send a response with a URL for transaction, Order reference number and a trace code
3. Customer should be redirected to the transaction URL to complete the transaction
4. Customer will be redirected to one of the return URLs sent in the create order request depending on the status of transaction
5. Return URL just redirects the customer to the return URL, no transaction information is posted
6. Merchants' systems should send a second, check order request using Order reference number received in initial response to get the status of the transaction
7. We strongly suggest you to check the status of transaction and not rely on a parameter ivp_update_url set, a transaction advice service type URL on a per transaction basis, as this might fail to update the status sometimes
8. To make live transactions, set ivp_test parameter to '0'
9. To avoid redirection to the payment page, you can use iFrame.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin ₹1075 tähän työhön
Hi, I can fix your website checkout process and add other require features as per you need I can give you 100% work satisfaction and quality assurance.