We need a SIM TOOLKIT basic prototype to run on SIM cards for mobile phones (GSM). We don't want to force any technology so we want you to suggest the best solution for writing the code.
The application has to do the following :
- grab cell antennas information provided by the GSM every X minutes (cell-id and signal attenuation from all antennas in communication with the device)
- once every Y minutes, take all recorded cell info and send it either by SMS or by GPRS (if available)
- receive and store on the SIM CARD over-the-air info (via SMS) of a cell information catalog.
- once every Z minutes compare current cells information with the catalog, if it matches change the telephone number configured on the SIM Card for Telephone Number 2 (provided on the configuration), if it doesn't keep or rollback SIM Card for the Default Telephone Number.
- have a menu to allow the GSM user to start, stop and configure information sending
- start, stop, configure can also be sent by SMS to the phone
- and not less important, the application should be able to run in almost all, not to say all GSM phones.
Before closing the deal, we'll need a simple technical proposal to evaluate the suggested solution. As we said in the beginning, it's only a prototype, so we considered it has to have the main functionalities working an not be a complete full tested version.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 285$ tähän työhön
I have done similar things before (range of SAT appli's) commercially. Have integration experience. Contact me if interested. 300 is too little. Will go for $500.