I need a nice looking, simple weather application designed for the Iphone.
- Main screen: User enters a place and a time
- Next, two graphs are shown.
Probability vs. Temperature
Probability vs. Precipitation (Amount of Rain) vs. Probability
- The data for these two graphs is available from a PHP script we already have that creates XML. So, you'll just need to pass the data the user enters into our URL, receive the XML, and then display it as graphs.
- Graphs should use colors (brigher colors for hotter temperature, cooler colors for lower temperature; dark blue colors for more precipitation and lighter colors for less precipitation)
- Should be option to show temperatures in C or F
- Should be option to show rain fall in cm or in
- Example: Main screen, user enters "Paris" and "Tomorrow". Two graphs are shown.
Temperature graph might look like:
Rainfall graph will look like:
- Navigation should be with a Tab bar at the bottom (to switch between main screen and graph modes)
Should be pretty straightforward but please ask me if you have any questions.
Also, please state whether you are also able to provide a BLACKBERRY version of the app (or only Iphone).
Please bid only for the Iphone version.
But we'd love to work with someone who we can also use again in the future to make a Blackberry version.