I am looking for someone who can design a simple transmitter and receiver circuit. Below is what I am looking for.
Overview of project:
I need a transmitter and receiver schematic and parts list. This is a very simple circuit. Transmitter will have a switch on it and when the switch is open or closed it will transmit to the receiver a signal. The signal will be received by the receiver and then depending on if the signal is open or closed it will turn on a different led color.
The transmitter can either be constantly sending this signal to the receiver or it can be timed for at least 15sec. after Open or Closed signal.
The receiver needs to have the LED go Green when it detects a Closed signal, Red LED when it detects a Open signal.
-does not need to be any specific frequency, just needs to be selectable or variable so multiple units can operate within the same area
-Needs to be able to be able to transmit and receive at least [url removed, login to view] or around there
- Transmitter does not need to be ultra small, but needs to be smaller than--- 6"x4"x2"
-Transmitter can operate off of DC or AC (battery or 110- wall wart)
- Receiver needs to be tiny, smaller than 2"x0.5"x1"
- Receiver will have a one LED that can be RED,Green(2 color LED)
- Receiver needs to operate between 10-18V DC (automotive type voltage)
- I will need a parts list
- support to ensure that the circuit does work... or you may build a breadboard or simple prototype for me to show that it works.