What I need or require:
We need a developer to build a desktop photo management software.
- We need two versions of this for both windows and OSX.
- It should basically be able to index existing photos in the computer and create albums from them.
- It should registers users at our website.
- An index of photos should be created and stored at our website
- It should be able to export to flickr, picasa, smugmug, facebook, twitter and other leading photo websites.
- It should able to import photos from cameras and other devices.
- Key feature is P2P syncing of photos
- It should be able to photo share via p2p connections with other owners of the same software (identified by website)
- The P2P sharing will start by selecting individual pictures or albums and click SHARE HIRES VIA P2P
- A list of people to share with is popped up. Previous friends list (from website) is prepopulated
- it should be able to manage permission list of all the people allowed share via p2p.
- Once a list of folks is selected, all hi-res photos should be sync'd via p2p.
What I already have versus what the provider will deliver:
Provider will deliver client application. The server side will be provided via api. (user registration, friend registration, friend list)
Other context/requirements that providers will need to know:
Specific expertise/background that I am seeking:
I am seeking strong experience with windows development and p2p client experience.
Timeframe for delivery:
to be discussed