Swiss Basketball Supervision + Intervention Outsourcing
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE TEXT BELOW AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTS CLOSELY. WE WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY QUESTIONS UNLESS YOU ARE SHORTLISTED.
* We are the official basketball federation of Switzerland ([login to view URL]) and are streaming 500 live basketball matches via Youtube.
* In order to keep our operations at lowest cost, we are working with volunteers staffed by the local clubs as camera, broadcast operators and commentators. Only for special events we use paid resources.
* The present document defines the requirements for the relevant supervision and 1st level intervention.
We expect from the outsourcing partner the following services and service levels:
1. Pre-Season End-to-End Readiness Check (one-off)
2. Supervision setup phase (1h before the game) and game broadcast
3. Remote intervention in case of video, audio or transmission problem (either proactively when supervision shows an issue or on demand of the local operator)
4. Post-Game quality assessment and removal of copyright issue on Youtube etc.
• We will only contract with a COMPANY, not a single person, as the work during 30 weekends and some weekdays a year CANNOT BE DONE BY A SINGLE PERSON
• We want to have a SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT at this company, who supervises the work being done and handles the contractual and financial matters
• We want to have a contract on an HOURLY BASE and a NOTICE PERIOD OF 1 MONTH before cancelling the contract
• We want a company SITUATED between CET (Central European Time) -8 and CET +2, this allows that you can follow our games during your daytime or evening time
• The people in contact with our operators need to SPEAK AND WRITE GOOD ENGLISH and need to be able to explain things properly. French language skills are a plus as we have a few operators not well speaking English
• We have paid about about $3000 last season (including the setups that at this point of time is already done) and we expect to have the same payout this year