I wanna build a snipping tool on windows to help users capture the question and answer on their document and submit the data to backend. To capture, user can use shortcut or click on the button, then select a rectangle region for capturing screen.
The process to submit the data:
1. User clicks on "Question" button to start new capture session.
2. After sniping a picture, it will be placed in question placeholder. The tool posts the image to the backend server to find the matching. If match found, tool would open the browser to show the result.
3. User fills the Grade and Subject dropdown boxes
4. User clicks on "Answer" button to capture screen region for answers. User can repeat multiple times.
5. User can delete the captured image when click on "-" button.
6. After filling all placeholders and dropdown boxes, they can submit the all data to server.
7. While submitting, the loading dialog will be shown. If success, show successful message and start new session. Otherwise, the error dialog will be displayed.
Support shortcut (Control+Shift+C) for capturing image. If question placeholder is empty, the shortcut likes clicking on "Question" button, and otherwise, it likes clicking on "Answer" button.
There are 2 API:
1. Submit the question image
2. Submit all data