We are struggling to find a solution for the way we want to download pics. So, I was hoping someone might have a solution or be able to build us a simple app. The app will be installed on a Windows 7 64bit machine and doesn't need to be anything fancy.
1. SD Card is put into the computer
2. Application prompts the user for a project name and then asks the user if it is a before or after photo shoot
3. User sees ALL photos on the card and selects/checks the photos for that project
4. Photos are copied over to a folder called "Date - Project Name" and files are named "Date - Project Name - [url removed, login to view]" - and then removed from the card.
5. Application asks if the user wants to process another project
6. App either ends or starts over.
Step 2 would also allow the user to select from the last 10 recent “projects” so they don’t recreate the same job with a different name when they come back to do the after photos.
**** We CAN do this with Windows 7 photo manager BUT, it requires about 15 steps and we need something simpler.
We also found an app called Downloader Pro by [url removed, login to view] but it still doesn't do what we want.
Set default root location for photos - this changes monthly so we can have it set as a preference tucked away somewhere
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 189 $ tähän työhön
Hi, My offer is a windows desktop app, list all photos/Project name picker/properties and then photos... more details in my message in your inbox. Thanks