We are looking to build a windows OR linux-based information display system that can be installed in schools, shopping malls and communities, etc. We are in need of a developer for the software that will drive the system.
In essence, video files (or also properly-formatted image files) would be placed in a certain protected folder and a central server at each location would download the files on a regular basis and distribute the files to all of the display nodes at a particular location
1) An installation can contain as few as 10 or as many as 300 networked displays, each with an independent CPU and hard drive. each is a complete self-contained computer.
2) Video content would be downloaded to a central server and distributed to all of the displays at a particular location
3) The video displays would all need to be synchronized to a central time server on a regular basis
4) The video displays would need to boot up automatically when powered on and be turned off from the central server
5) The central server would regularly download new content on a regular basis which would be distributed to the other displays over a local area network
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of work. Regards, Tarun