THE FX ANALYZER
• Standalone application (Microsoft Windows Based).
• The application should be able to analyse the Forex market with an accuracy of about 95 – 98%.
• The application should incorporate both fundamental and technical analysis to predict future “SELL (SHORT POSITIONS)” and “BUY (LONG POSITIONS)”.
• The application should thus, be able to predict future positions for the following currency pairs: -
• The application should only experience an allowable Drawdown of about 8 – 12% (with 12% being the maximum allowable Drawdown).
• The application should be able to predict 80% more intraday trade positions.
• The application should be able to source and include up to the minute forex news to predict new forming positions and to advice accordingly on already open positions.
• The application should have the ability to rate important forex news according to how adversely they affect positions (both future and present). Thus, being able to take advantage of news to predict future positions and advice on already open positions.
• The application should be able to predict positions depending on the user inputed margin level (by calculating the safe number of lots to be used and the most risky or safe positions to open depending on the margin level). It should be able to do this for margin levels of anything between $100 and $100,000 accounts.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $480 for this job
hi , i like ur expectation, my self neeraj verma a chief statistician form onmobile global india u can search and have a look myself from linkedin. i having worldwide credentials (can check on sas worldwide site)