Successful candidates will need to:
- Create automated test cases to validate the regression on a web app
- Manage periodic and/or ad-hoc exection of test suites
- Submit detailed reports on any failed cases
- Support the test manager to manage coverage
- Work closely with the development team, attending Scrum meetings during CET business hours
The web application is built using proprietory technology that supports automated testing and html5 standards. It is built and tested on cloud servers. The preferred platform for continuous integration is a combination of Jenkins and Selenium, although others could be considered if they are common too.
Candidates are advised to list their skills and experience with test automation when applying. NOTE: Agencies will not be considered, we need to work with test automation experts directly.