We need to develop web cam software with the following features:
2. Create an on screen warning that the computers webcam is activated and is recording movement and produce on the user’s screen a small viewer that can be re-sized and re-positioned to show what is being recorded.
3. Check for an internet connection.
4. Record the date and time (PST) independent of the computer settings.
5. Activate the webcam when any unusual movement/sound is detected and record the movement and sound into a file with the correct date/time.
6. Uninstall completely when deactivated (perhaps all of the software and recording could be done on a thumb drive).
7. Must have a "test" process that the user can activate to make certain that all will be working ok when the software is needed.
We are aware that there are many free/cheap motion detection software solutions available, but would like the above specs packaged up in a way that makes it easy for users without a lot of technical experience to use.
We look forward to your bids, thank you.