Here are the requirements:
- cookie cutter portal template for customer-facing sites (ie. one site for each customer, all the same layout)
- document publishing and sharing
- announcements and news
- access to other support tools (RT, Nagios, etc)
- creating and managing internal and external user accounts
- creating and managing internal and external groups and membership
- managing group level security on pages, reports and content
- allowing different groups to view different content (eg. Biond only, Biond
+ client Finance, Biond + all client users etc)
- report on bank of hours usage / planned hours / remaining hours etc
- allow access to RT ticketing system
- Single Sign On
- allow access to client's Nagios central console (monitoring)
- Single Sign On
Webparts / portlets
- publish RT highlights (usage of bank of hours, open tickets)
- publish Nagios status (up/down)
- allow clients to access their invoices and statements online
More details about the way we work and the company:
I work for a company that provides remote staffing. To find the right staff we usually work with offshore companies in more affordable destinations such as India, Pakistan, Philippines and Eastern Europe and Latin America. The company will need to have proper infrastructure in term of broadband internet and generator to make sure we provide a professional working environment.
For this specific project although this contract is only for a month, our target is to keep you on a permanent basis.
Our process usually consists of interviewing the staff before supplying him to the client under our Brand. We actually going to do most of the management so there won’t be much management cost to you besides making sure that the office still works and the staffs come in on time. In return we expect really good prices enough to give good value to our clients and make some profit ourselves
While we try to be flexible most clients do demand North American Office hours.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1160 $ tähän työhön
not sure if I understand this right: you need a sharepoint site, with pretty much standard things (id does cookie cutter sites, and then nagios client on the system can grab any data you want). see pmb
either in terms of security or in terms of flexibility ,, our company XINE Tech provide 110% logic way to demonstrate this one by the help of our corporate leaders.