Looking for an outsourcer/freelancer to do redesigns of 6 small business websites to bring them into 2009! There will not be any content component, just a redesign.
Using freely available css templates or wordpress themes is fine. I don't care. They just need to look slick. Trust me, when you see the current designs, you'll know what is expected.
Here are the very basic requirements:
- redesign current sites to look like current design trends (this could just be copying over existing content into a template)
- sourcing freely available stock images if needed
- very basic SEO'd page titles, meta description, keywords and h1 tags.
- may require a contact us form if there is not one already on the site
- eye catching 'contact us' button on each page, directing them to the contact form (lead capture).
I deal with Indian outsourcers everyday as part of my regular job, so please spare the over the top, inflated bids, I won't even reply.
There is a good chance a long term partnership may be formed if work is good.
There is not a lot to these jobs and the pay rate will reflect this. All I need is someone who can provide a better design than the current ones. How you do this is up to you.
Please provide examples of your work and prices associated with the DESIGN component only.