I need the website [url removed, login to view] updated as follows:
- Create a new navigation menu which is double the height of the current navigation menu, with the same font and colors. The means the gray bar and the buttons will be double their current height.
- The buttons, from left to right, will be as follows:
- Individual Health Plans
- Short Term Health Plans (new button)
- Medicare (new button)
- FAQ (new button)
- This means you will eliminate the "Other Insurance", and "Quotes" buttons
- The font size of the button text should stay the same, but below the button text, place a green GO button, which is slightly larger than the green Go button on the [url removed, login to view] page. In other words, each button will have the button text in white as it is now, with a green Go button below the text.
- You will need 4 new pages, which should be simple as they will all look like [url removed, login to view], except for the active button (blue) the new navigation that you create. Leave the iFrame target link blank. I will fill that in myself. Follow the model of the [url removed, login to view] page for iframe placement, size, etc. The new pages are :
- Individual Health Plans
- Short Term Health Plans
- All buttons should be the same width. The selected button should be blue and the hover effects should work as they do now.
- You should remain consistent with the HTML and CSS programming of the site. Pay close attention to the stylesheet usage.
- The site will need to work in all major browsers (IE6, 7, 8, Firefox, Safari)
- Candidates will need to communicate well in US English, and follow proper instructions. I view this as an opportunity to build a relationship for the future.
- By bidding on this job, you agree to contact me, and me only regarding this and future projects, not my clients. You also agree to be available with no more than 8 hours delay between communications, and to do the job within 48 hours. Those are the terms of the job and the relationship. I am generous toward good, hard workers. You must follow instructions carefully.
- I will email you the source files which I have, after you have been selected for the job. I have the photoshop source for the buttons, along with the website files. I do not have the photoshop source for the "Go" buttons.
- Thanks to all of you in advance.
To summarize, you will be creating 5 buttons and 5 virtually identical pages, the prototype of which is already built for you. For a pro, this should take no more than 3 to 4 hours.
Do post samples of your work.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $107 for this job
We have read and review all the detail requirements and confident to take up the challenges .looking forward for your kind consideration on this project.
I have enough experience in HTML/ XHTML/ CSS, MySql, Asp.Net and C#, Dynamic flash movies in action script, SEO, Content writing, managing and creating E- mail, Auto response of Emails, and web templates