Currently, we have an existing website with 2 languages (English & Arabic), (less than 10 pages), some pages are pure content alongside some decoration images, and some other pages are form pages with average 15 fields per form more or less. The current site has several UI Practices defects, it is not truly responsive on all devices and situations, Fonts and text styles are not consistent among the pages, customer branding guidelines are not exactly followed. The source files (JS & CSS) are not organized, they are redundant, conflicting, and not accepted in several aspects.
UI Designer/Developer is required to “RE-DO” the site, we don’t want in-place fixes for the mentioned issues. You will be given a working link of the site, along with Images assets used for the current site, your task is to reconstruct the HTML from scratch, the only allowed reusable assets are the supplied images and standard libraries like Bootstrap & JQuery. Anything else will be a complete redoing to produce a reliable responsive design with best practices & customer branding guidelines followed.
1. Established experience developing Responsive UI sites using Bootstrap 4+ & JQuery.
2. Ability to produce “and test” the out UI in multiple devices scenarios, including Wide Screens, Tablet & Mobile devices in landscape & portrait modes for Android & iOS-based devices.
3. The design must be cross-browser compatible, including but not limited to Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge and other commonly used browsers.
4. The output file needs to be minified, overall site size should be as small as possible including images.
5. The overall look & feel should remain the same, we don’t want to change the look of the site as much as we want to improve its responsiveness and UI development practices, some changes will still happen in minor areas like navigation bar, but in general you will deliver 80% same look & feel but in a professional responsive fashion.
6. We want “One Design” for both English (LTR) & Arabic (RTL) language as the main concept, we don’t want to end up with 2 different file sets for each design. It is allowed for the HTML files to have a slightly different portion (like header or body) to switch the screen direction (we will have a programmable backend to apply that difference as needed), yet it will be one file set base to be used for both languages.
7. All CSS & JS (standard library or custom made) need be in external files and referenced from within the HTML, embedding to be avoided as much as possible.
8. Page load time must be measured and optimized
9. Design (which accommodate and arrange site content at the end) should account for main necessary aspects of SEO, taking care of site titles, descriptions, where to use or not to use H1 & H2 tags, etc.
10. Copy of Source code of all files to be delivered in a non-minified format to use for further development needs in the future.
11. Any HTML, CSS or JS assets reused from the existing site to be totally avoided without explicit approval, it should be composed from scratch with best practices, otherwise, the output is rejected.
12. Arabic Language familiarity is a big plus, but not mandatory
This task is super urgent, immediate availability is required, the shorter duration to deliver (maintaining all requirements above) the higher probability you get assigned.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Employer, I want to check your existing site url which is in english and arabic. I am ready to redesign all layout and convert in html and css. I am ready to start from today only
Already Done similar jobs and would be happy to show you examples of previous work. Contact me for further discussion Thank You.. :) Waiting For Your Feedback 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTY