AgTech Start up from Berlin is looking for a new Homepage.
We, as a company, are thriving to innovate the way of trading within the agricultural industry. Since we are focussing on building up our plattform we are looking for a talented freelancer to build our website.
Project Specifications can be found below
Project Scope: Five page website which serves as a company homepage
Project duration: As soon as possible – estimation required before project start
Project budget: 800 EUR
- The Website needs to show the specified design (see attached designs)
- Main elements are:
- Orange Honeycomb icons
- Transverse cut images
- White triangular intersections on blue ground
- The content and images can be object to changes - After 3 Days a feedback meeting is
intended in which we can give feedback and make remarks
- The website is intended for desktop, mobile and tablet
- All elements must be reponsive and dynamic in order to ensure the best possible
experience on any device
- Maintenance after completion of the website is priority
- As building tools only Word Press & Elementor can be used
- As part of the project acceptance we have to ensure that we understand underlying logic
und are able maintain the website
- Suggestions for the improvment of UI/UX are appreciated and required but must be
aligned with us
- The website language is german
The desgin of one page is attached; the other four pages have a similiar design and will be discussed after an NDA has been signed. All further open questions and specifcations will also be agreed upon on a kickoff call.
As a growing start up we are always open for new ideas and improvements, expecially in regards to UI/UX.
The development of the prototype should start, after decision process, at the 21.10.2019 and can evolve into a long-term working relationship. If interested please apply via freelancer.
70 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 830€ tähän työhön
Hi, I am very confident to get this done for you. You will get 100% results with quality and commitment. Looking forward. Thanks Muhammad Mushtaq Magri