I'm looking for a new web site template and a phpBB forum design. I would be pleased to get an offer from you.
Please visit my web site [login to view URL] to get an impression of the current design. Here are my requirements for a redesign in detail:
- I would need:
* design template for inner page
* phpBB forum design
* a logo and probably a banner
- Web site and forum design should match as far as possible. I would like to have the forum as integrated part of my web site.
- Lets assume the user screen size is 1024 * 768, please do not leave space left or right. I dislike wasted space due to e.g. 800*600 adaptations.
- Please make suggestions on a logo. Currently I have an icon with my software (I'll provide the icon file on request). I like it, but it could be improved
* better design
* formats for programming (*.ico) and web site (*.jpg ...) are mandatory
- No flash enabled features in the inner pages, not even in banners.
- I would like to a "mouse-move-over" 2 level menu like this: [login to view URL] (design is bad, but menu unfolds on hoovering the mouse over it -> great)
- The banner should include the slogan "Trading at its best"
- I would like to maintain the web-site on my own based on your templates. Please let me know about your requirements to do this (currently I do my web site using Frontpage 2002).
I like design like these:
- Tech style design (silver/grey/metallic) like these ones
* [login to view URL];type=1&cat=2 the header is interesting, but the site itself overloaded.
* [login to view URL];type=1&cat=2 also has some nice elements (e.g. menu bar).
* the menu bar here [login to view URL];type=1&cat=2 is nice. Very stylish. Footer also is nice.
- Please see [login to view URL]
* the "sykLineGrey" is not bad but could have a bit more color
* "xeon", interesting header (upper right corner)
* "chairs" has an interesting concept (the frames look extraordinary, although I dislike color and sizing)
* "crisp" the same, the desing would be hard to transfer to the web site iself
I hope I have been able to provide a detailed request. Here are my questions:
- what will be total costs to perform this task ?
- what will be the timeframe (mockups and final version) ?
[login to view URL]
TradeMagic - Trading at its best