Employees should file their tax returns online.
We need to build a website (mobile and desktop optimized) that makes this process as easy as possible.
We need a front-end area ( Homepage ) where customers get an overview of what our services are and a back-end area for users who are logged in or are customers already.
The front-end area serves to achieve trust and conversions.
The Homepage’s main menu must contain - Link to the Tax declaration, link to the Login (With email and password (possibly one with confirmation-Pin send to the email or mobile phone)) and a FAQ
In the back-end, i. e. after registration/login, customers can upload the required documents to process the payroll tax.
They can also view the current status of the editing process.
On the homepage we have to explain the process in a concise and understandable way. We need to create trust so that the customer can book an appointment.
When the customer clicks the main button to proceed ( Link to Tax Declaration ), he must be able to: 1. to book a video phone call, 2. to book a regular phone call or 3. to register without a consultation.
If the customer clicks option 1. or 2. Online calendar plugin need to open.
If the customer clicks on option 3. The 11. Points down bellow will open.
The exchange/Tax declaration is the process where customer uploads the documents we need from him and those that the customer needs from us.
(Advisory Centre = us, the company )
1. Client downloads the power of attorney and the declaration of accession
2. With his signature, he uploads these documents and his ID card
3. (New customers) Should select the year of the payroll tax return
3. Advisory centre provides checklist for further documents
4. Client uploads all required documents
5. ESTE is created (this is an external process)
6. Advisory centre uploads calculations and completeness declaration.
7. Customer checks these
8. Client uploads signed declaration of completeness
9. Advisory body sends ESTE (In the online portal it should be visible to the client that the declaration has been sent)
10. The notification is sent to the counselling centre and is checked
11. Notice will be uploaded by the advice center and thus made available to the customer.
A status should always be sent to the customer via e-mail ( success / failure mail )
Regarding Point 7. We need a button with OK or consultation.
If the customer presses OK, they will be forwarded to point 8.
When the customer presses for consultation, the appointment booking popup must appear.
The customer should always be able to view the current status of the processing. ( in the backend / login area. )
31 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €806 tähän työhön
Hello there. I’m Isha Mahmood, a Professional and Expert Software Engineer. I am interested in doing this job for you. Ready to start the project. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you Isha Mahmood