[login to view URL]
BUSINESS REQUIREMENT FOR WEB DESIGN
Module 1: Order Management System
1. Our server currently uses Linux with MySQL database. It can be changed to Windows server with SQL Server.
2. We want all the scripts and databases to be stored on our web server with no additional hardware needed.
3. We already have Paypal shopping cart integrated.
4. We want our agents to be able to log onto a web-based admin console, view all orders that came in, and be able to:
a) change the verification status of the customer if it's a new customer
b) change order status on these orders
c) send email messages to the buyers
d) record additional comments on these orders
e) add stock to current inventory, and auto-increase our current inventory
f) add new products/product categories to the existing system
g) receive sound notification when a new order comes in
5. We also want the order management system to do the following:
a) search our server's existing customer database to see if the customer is a returning customer;
b) if the customer is new, send an auto-responder to request customer to reply with phone number for voice verification
c) auto-deplete our current inventory status with each order
d) determine customer's latest VIP status (depending on cumulative order amount) (nice-to-have feature)
e) auto partial-refund the order depending on the VIP status (1-5%) (nice-to-have feature)
f) be able to allow our agent to make VOIP calls from the admin console to the customer and record the phone verification conversation on the server. (nice-to-have feature)
6. We want it to have a super admin and super admin can create admin accounts for agents, because we want to track who handled which order
7. currently our data base include 3 tables:
2) Paypal Email Adddress
3) Order Type
6) Character Name
7) Amount of Goods
8) Customer Type
10) Email Verified?
11) Phone Verified?
12) Order Status
14) Our Acct Used
15) Inventory Impact
B. Game Account
1) Game Name
2) Account Name
4) Currency Unit
5) Character Name
6) Retail Price
7) Buy in Price
8) Current Stock Level
9) Stock Level to be maintained
1) Paypal Email Address
2) Customer Status (a customer can be new, within 3 days, returning customer, bronze VIP, Silver VIP, gold VIP, platinum VIP, or diamond VIP).
We will also need data tables for Power Leveling Service, and Game Accounts for Sale.
8. This system needs to be expandable for new games, and the stock variables need to be read by another site. The current stock level needs to be shown on [login to view URL], and current-stock-needed needs to be shown on our gold buying site (like [login to view URL]). This is a lead to another site’s development.
9. There might be other minor bells & whistles which we can add to this system to make it easier to use.
Module 2: Order Status
1. We hope our customers can get a link in their email and click to go to our website to see their latest order status. However, we don't want to add user login for buyers, because it is too much hassle for them to remember their login.
Module 3: Web Layout and Graphics Design
1. Make it look nice, including logo, banners, and other graphics
2. Easy to navigate
3. Doesn’t take too long to load
4. Searchable by most search engines
There might be more requirements as we gain progress on the project. For small changes, we hope the bid will cover them. For big changes, we will discuss the cost separately.