I'm looking for a webpage design to a recently published non-fiction book. The deliverables will be 2 HTML files and any needed CSS, JS, and image files.
The first page (landing page) should showcase my book. It should contain:
1) The book title
2) A picture showing the book cover (paperback) and the cover on some digital device, such as an IPad. I can provide the book cover as a high resolution image, but I'd need you to render it as a high-quality mockup hardcopy and on an IPAD.
3) A place to write a description of the book. Room for several paragraphs. Perhaps a sample page thumbnail could be shown beside each paragraph. Clicking on the sample page could show it full-size.
4) A button/link/call-to-action to buy it on Amazon. This should be near the top of the page, and again near the bottom. Perhaps in the middle too, if it looks good.
5) A table of contents showing each chapter. Clicking on a chapter should expand/accordion it to show the subsections for that chapter.
6) A place to showcase reviews. Each review should have an image star rating, the reviewer's name, and the review text. Basically the way that reviews look on Amazon. It would be nice if the reviews worked on a carousel, showing only one at a time. Note: I do not have or want pictures for each reviewer's face. The only images should be the stars themselves.
7) A footer with an area for text links. Links can include an "About the Author" page, a contact page, a site map, etc.
The second page should be a layout for an article. It should use the same visual theme as the landing page, and include the same footer as the landing page. It should have a space to write an article, and a CSS style for responsive images in the article. It should have a style for code sections in the article, which would just be areas that render with a mono-space font and a distinct style (perhaps bold). The text area should have a reasonable max width setting, and a pleasing to read style.
Both pages should be fully responsive, and look nice on desktop and mobile. On narrow screens, images/sections should stack or scale as needed.
The theme should use the following colors: white, black, orange (matching the orange in the book cover).
You can use a framework, such as Bootstrap if you like. I don't really care, but please indicate what you would use in your proposal. You are also free to write all the HTML/CSS/JS from scratch.
I will be hosting this as a static website. It should NOT use Wordpress or anything like that.
31 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 188$ tähän työhön
I am expert website developer and designer i am ready build your website within your budget and [login to view URL] can have a look my profile feedback by clicking on my name.I am ready to work on your project from right away