We are looking for a resource to add to to our developement firm for website content management and maintenance.
Your responsibilities will be to work on our own sites as well as client sites to do the following:
- Edit, format and layout text.
- Take text provided from word docs/text files and attractively layout the content on a web page with existing styles or create new pages out of existing pages.
- Create/layout PDF files and/or word docs if provided raw text and images
- Create/layout powerpoint files from raw text/images
You should have the following skills:
- Basic-Medium HTML including use of headers, lists, fonts and other layout tags as well as creating/managing links.
- Basic understanding of CSS
- IMPORTANT! - Be able to efficiently edit raw HTML with OR without a WYSIWYG editor.
In short we are looking for someone with a talent for layout of content and can work with raw HTML with ease but ALSO can layout content in word, powerpoint ext - and has an eye for color themes, etc.. You should have web design skills in the context of layout of content.
To make sure you read this post in its entirety and understand the scope, send me a PM with the answer to this question. What is 1+1 equal to?. Please also send copies/samples of your work.
A typical task might be 'take this raw text and create a PDF that has the same theme as my website'
This is a long term position, so please quote based on 5 hours of work for the first 5 hours we have already - and what your hourly rate would be after that.
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello I am a college graduate and a professional in the field of web development and design. For an understanding of my design capabilities please check my portfolio at [login to view URL]