Creation of a website and companion mobile app, which collects video links and information from YouTube channels
The major feature needed is called "Playlist Chunking", where videos can be grouped into playlists of variable size, called "chunks"; and then sort these chunks based on the publish date of the oldest video in the chunk.
The idea being if you have a long running series, and many smaller, shorter series or one-time individual videos; it would list a chunk of the long running series, then list a chunk of another series, and so on.
The service would handle the bulk of this sorting on its own by taking any video with "Part - *" in its title and batching it with other videos with the similar title; but manual sorting is acceptable as long as it is quick and easy to do; and due to the variety and inconsistency of video names across different channels, we would need the ability to manually edit lists.
If the user can select multiple videos from the list and press a button that groups them into a chunk, and then have the ability to manually add and remove videos from chunks, that would be ideal. Preferably the list would display each chunk as a different easily readable color, so the user can get a good idea of the chunks.
--- Required Features
- This service would first be built into an offline program, then online website, and finally a mobile app.
- Ability to mark videos as being watched, and have the list of videos reflect that.
- Keep a list of the channels added by the user; instead of requiring the user to manually enter in each channel, and have the program add any new videos from those to the list, and process them correctly.
- Have the video list which channel it came from.
- The functionality to tag the videos, and filter the video list based on those tags as well as other parameters (Such as videos from a specific channel)
- Have an integrated YouTube video frame with the capability to go full-screen, and automatically marks the videos as having been watched as the videos are completed. The App version of this may need to use the preferred browser or YouTube app of the user's device.
- The ability to remember your current progress in a video, so when you stop watching a longer video, the player automatically resumes where you left off.
Hello, Kindly, According to our conversation, I've read the project details , The Project will be implemented in 3 phases . [login to view URL] App [login to view URL] Panel [login to view URL] App. Thank you