We need design work done for a very basic control panel, with the purpose of administering email accounts.
The job only consists of design and HTML-pages. We'll do the actual programming work ourselves. To summarize:
- We need a logo for the front page. This will be used for other things as well, so it must be vectorized (either AI or SVG).
- The design must be delivered as a working mock-up HTML site, as HTML, CSS and images (preferably PNG).
- NO scripting / programming. We'll do that ourselves.
- All graphics must also come in PSD format with layers and such intact.
- HTML and CSS must follow modern W3C standards.
- HTML and CSS must work in all commonly used browsers, including but not limited to Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
The quality and look of the design is extremely important to us. Only bidders who link to a portfolio of previous work will be considered!
The entire project only consists of a few pages and basic functions:
- A front page with a logo (logo also to be made by the bidder), a log in form and a button to apply / sign up.
- - The log in-form must contain fields for "E-mail" and "Password".
- - It must also contain a link to reset the password.
- - - Clicking the "reset password" link must present the visitor with a warning / confirmation.
- - The "Sign up" button must result in a form with the following fields:
- - - Company, name, position, email.
- - - Design must include example of validation errors in the form.
- - - Upon successful sign up, the user must be informed that an email will be sent with their password if application is granted.
- A summary screen, where the email mailboxes are listed.
- - The number of mailboxes is capped, so there's no need for pagination or sortable columns.
- - The design must include original icons/buttons to add, edit and remove mailboxes.
- - The remove / delete button must present the user with a confirmation, to avoid unintentional usage.
- A form for editing current mailboxes, and adding new ones.
- - The form must appear in the form of a floating window, on top of the summary / list.
- - Fields:
- - - Recipient (the domain name of the mailbox is predetermined)
- - - - Recipient is to be shown in "edit"-mode, but can not be changed. This must to be visually obvious.
- - - First name
- - - Last name
- - - Display name
- - Form must include design for validation errors (such as "Recipient must be filled in"), for example by
highlighting the erroneous field.
More detailed information can be provided upon request.
We have several more jobs in the pipeline, and are looking for a long-term partner in web design and interface design.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $236 for this job
Thanks for providing detailed information. I will provide you HTML-pages in tabless and css structure with unlimited revisions and changes. It will be comaptible to all the [url removed, login to view] see pm.