There are a great many levels of expertise in design. We are not looking for an adequate or even a GOOD designer here. We are looking for a GREAT DESIGNER. Someone that has both the technical expertise to put images on a website AND someone that can create the Vision itself only from the marketing/brand vision and the assets at hand. We need to be able to communicate WHAT the CONCEPT of the site is AND GIVE THE ASSETS, and you be able to take it to the finish line from there by creating the look and feel and functionality (we have programmers that can help you with that part --- but you must be able to convey what those design elements are and produce them). We are looking for a "developer/builder," not an "assembler."
1. Ability to creatively visualize data (text/numbers)
2. Creatively combine data with imagery. (While not expected to create imagery, understanding how to creatively lay out imagery with data is crucial)
3. Knowledge and ability to research current design trends and technology
4. Ability to stay on-brand (looking to rest of site) while NOT making this next page identical or a straight copy.
5. Responsive communication with the design team (and clarity of timezone/hours)
6. And of course: Know how to PROPERLY use Elementor!!!!!!!
We need you to be available for at least 5 hours per day for team communication between the hours of 9 AM - 5 PM EST (USA - New York Time Zone). SPECIAL PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES THAT PROVIDE A VIDEO so that we can judge communication skills since we often have the designers speak directly with clients. You must have the ability to use SLACK, ZOOM (zoom meetings provided by the company if needed), and learn/work with Click Up.
Please provide SPECIFIC WEBSITES OR OTHER PROJECT COLLATERAL THAT YOU HAVE PRODUCED. Please provide a great portfolio that shows the level and expertise of your design ability.