This project is to create a tiled menu page that contains icons and links to a range of web services. The existing dashboard is available to preview at https://staff.ccmschools.app. The intent is to rebuild this dashboard from scratch. It shall use PHP/MySQL
When redeveloping the application, I would like to have the interface redesigned to help make it very clean, modern, and responsive. I have imagined that the front end should look something like:
[login to view URL],dpr_1,w_1164/f_auto,q_auto/v1/blog/2020-10/2020-10-29/k-com-blog-banner-img_4_ybhylr
The redesign shall add the following features to the front end:
- Filter icons by category - a button toolbar selector at the top of the page that allows users to select on/off different categories of icon. Each application tile may be assigned to one or more categories. When a category is selected that the icon is not part of it should disappear and the menu should rearrange itself. This is similar behaviour to Wordpress gallery plugins. (Only the categories that contain icons on that instance should be displayed.
The administration interface should be built usingthe Shards framework from [login to view URL] (happy to purchase Pro features if these would be beneficial).
The hosting platform will be a cPanel server with MySQL database.
The administration dashboard should have the following features:
“Tiles” – Manage tiles. The list of tiles should be filterable by instance and category to make management easier.
“Instances” - Set the page title, shortcode, intro line text, sub-domain and logo for each instance.
“Categories” – Manage the list of categories. Each category should have a title, short code and display order. The shortcode is used to apply filters via the URL. Eg: http://<instance>.[login to view URL]<category>
“Users” – Manage admin users. Each user has Email, password and Full Name.
Each tile has the following attributes:
- Icon – selectable from the icon libraries provided in Shards framework.
- Icon colour -
- Public Title – label displayed on front end
- Admin Title – label displayed in admin
- URL – hyperlink – should apply to whole tile not just icon/text
- Tooltip – appears when hovering over buttons on front end. This should autopopulate with the Public Title
- Categories – check all that apply
- Instances – check all that apply
What are instances? – instances are different dashboards running out of the same system. An example of this is in action is [login to view URL] & https://livingstone.ccmschools.app. The instance should be selectable by a variable in the URL and should also support modrewrite to allow different subdomains to be mapped to each instance.
50 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $608 tähän työhön
Hello there, I’m Virang Patel, a Professional and Expert Software Engineer. I am interested in doing this job for you. Ready to start the project. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you Virang