I am looking to develop a website that can handle data streamed real time from mobile devices and display it on the website realtime to manage sport events and competitions. The players can create profiles and participate in tournaments, update their own scores like in bowling or golfing and the real time data shown in a website.
I am ambition to have both the website interface and mobile app.
- Player can create/modify/eliminate profile (Name, Last Name, e-mail, and other attributes)
- Player can update real time scores (i.e. 3 points, 2 points, FT, etc)
- Player/Admin can create tournaments
- Same as the mobile app
- A list of tournament will be displayed on website
- Upon clicking a tournament its details, entered by admin or scores submitted by players will be displayed
Would this make sense?