I am a primary school teacher looking for a game to play in class with my students. I want it to be interactive but simple enough, to entertain them and get them engaged with soccer. This game is aimed at kids from 7-10 years old, so it should not have too sophisticated/high levels of difficulty. The game should automatically appear when visiting the website.
Details of the game:
- Soccer Penalty Shootout
- The keeper should be computerised and the striker should be the child
- Have a counter to keep the score of the child
- The player (child) should try and score as many goals as possible against the goalkeeper (computer).
- You can decide on the best controls for aiming, and strength of kick (preferably mouse to aim and length of click to determine power, but keyboard controls can work.)
- There is no time limit for each game.
- Once the goalkeeper saves a goal the game ends and the player has to restart from 0 goals.
- The player wins if he reaches 3 goals in a row.
- Avatar of main player should have a sky blue jersey to resemble our school colour. Gender of avatar is open to preference of the developer.
Details can be provided in other languages (Spanish, French, Dutch, Thai)
Budget is £50
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello i have many experience. if you award me your project, i will complete your project perfectly. i can do it within fast time. thank you very much.
A professional website developer is here to deliver. I can surely get things done for you. A professional mobile responsive website is waiting for you. 1) Mobile responsive 2) SEO optimized 3) User-Friendly