I have 6 PSDs to slice into XHTML/CSS. They are mostly alike (ex. same header, sidebars, footer) but have some styling differences in the main content.
This is the first of many slicing jobs I have in the next month, so preference will be given to providers who can support ongoing work and can complete this job very quickly.
Please validate that you can complete this project in 24-48 hours before you bid.
- please implement layouts as relative DIVs (not absolute, not tables)
- All text should be displayed as HTML (i.e not images, navigation,
quotations, etc) where it makes sense. For side 'banner' type images,
an image may be best for text.
- Please place 'ipsum' text and image placeholders where content is
- All image slices should be neat, clean, and tidy.
- Optimize images without compromising quality.
- Each section (Home, Bio, The Goods, Media, Calendar, Blog, Breaking
Out, Contact) has it's own PSD
- I've used layer comps within each PSD to designate the different sub
pages for each section - so please make sure layer comps window is
open so you can click on those to see each sub page
- The size of the site is 950 pixels wide. I have the PSD slightly
larger (by 100 pixels) to show the background image on each side.
- Fonts Usage - headlines and majority of body copy are the family
Stratum 2. In a few body copy sections I used Verdana (to get
-Overall backrounds WILL CHANGE (there will be a different image
selected)... so implement this as a background image in css