Conducting a research project that requires participants to draw an ellipse over images of blood droplets. Multiple images will be presented randomly at different resolutions, and each measurement is to be stored. The interface is to be extremely simple, and to permit participation via web browser.
Here's a brief summary of the project goals:
- Web based platform for data collection from participants
- Pre-qualifying questions and responses stored
- Participant presented with a series of images of blood droplets in random order. The images vary in resolution.
- User can zoom image, however upscaling must not be applied.
- Interactive GUI to permit user to fit an ellipse to the droplet. The following data is to be stored for each image:
*Direction (more details below)
*Angle (simple trig calculation from length and width)
- User does not receive feedback or view results.
More information is supplied in the attached document
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello i just want to get 5 stars in freelancer , i will work the job for a low price. im a programmer/analyst with 9 years of EXP you can visit my portfolio in profil description best regards,