The site is best described as a very simplified version of Reddit, with a newfeed of user content on the left hand side of the page and specific links and text specified by the administrator on the right hand side.
- Ability to create user accounts
- create account,
- forgot password
- Only logged in users can post content - videos + a description. For each piece of content there should be threaded comments below.
- Users can upload video to be hosted by us OR post external links to embedded YouTube videos.
- When logged in a the user account page for a user should have;
- Upload picture
- Display all content Uploads with ability to remove content
- User details - username, password, email, description
- Left hand side is a Facebook/Reddit style newsfeed of upload content with continuous scrolling.
- The Algorithm for deciding what to display should priorities; new content, popular content, content we think is relevant to the user based on tags. Content already seen by the user should not be displayed again.
The Right hand side of the page links curated content - Game reviews, game data, RTP etc upvote/downvote/report
No content management is need for the curate content, these page will all user the same layout template.
All content can be "tagged".
Users can view all content for a specific "tag"
Each user should have a "score". Users get points for content that they post based on the "likes", "hits"
Display a monthly Leaderboard of the score of each users based on the content they have uploaded.
You'll also be responsible for the UI/UX design.
We'd like the website to run on Node but are flexible beyond that.
Please include the tech stack you'll use in the quote.
We must have access to the source code via a private github project.
We'll expect 6 months support and maintenance in the quote.