Our newly designed newswire web site has the basics (straight headlines) of Article Manager II (an article content software) installed.
We love our layout, SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO RENOVATE IT, but we need features to make the site sizzle.
The project ... submit a bid
1. suggest other features, preferably using the Article Manager II newswire software, to enhance our newswire. keep in mind this is a professional newswire site. think quality, not quantity.
2. Additionally we need script and/or help with the following,
- upgrading our Article Manager 2.0 to 2.1 and/or 2.2
- get latest headlines to roll over to page 2
- headlines drop off server after 30 days
- add a [url removed, login to view] component
- design a script that continually counts the most clicked headlines and keeps changing. top five will go in a 'Most Popular Headlines' box on the front page.
- design a add print page script for article pages. we know these can be found easily on the internet, but we're busy with other things. but exploiting us on things like this will knock you out of the running.
- make a secured folder for premium content for our premium readers. AM2 supposedly offers this.
3. for each feature provide a 'time to complete' and 'cost quote.' (we may choose to install all or less than all of the features).
We're looking for someone who can not only follow direction but make suggestions, has a client personality for a possible long term relationship, a varied background, and is cost oriented. Any bids where it is obvious the provider failed to look at our website or AM2 where necessary, or fails to READ the bid, will not be considered.
Web Site: [url removed, login to view]
AM2: [url removed, login to view]
This is just a request for submission of a bid. Not the actual work.
Bid list - submit through a pm.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We are a leading software development firm and IT Solution [login to view URL] visit our website [login to view URL] .We are very much interested in your job and already visited your site provided by you. Thank You