Basically I want my site to do what www(dot)v i s u a l c v (dot)com does functionality wise. I don't care much about what language or CMS its made on as far as the functionality are the same. They must match functionality wise!
This is will be a fast project. I have 4 more projects in-line after this.
Payment will be made as soon as Project can be viewed. Additional information submitted:
04/22/2009 at 6:52 EDT:
In Simple words here is the description:
For Job Seeker: (please see site [url removed, login to view] to get idea)
1) User creates a Login and gets a Unique URL [url removed, login to view]
2) User uploads his resume by either using upload tool or by entering information in a Form.
3) User can also upload a picture of himself with the Resume
4) User can also upload a Video of himself or attach it from other sites
5) User he has a Resume page " [url removed, login to view] " which he can use on his resumes .
6) User can edit any information on that page.
7) User can search for Jobs by keyword and location
7) User can also apply for jobs within the site (using this resume), which are posted by employers.
8) User can Link this Profile in LinkedIn/Facebook etc
1) When they go on "www.site.com/jobseeker" any jobseeker profile. They can download the Resume in HTML/PDF/Word/Text
2) Employer creates account and inputs company information
3) Employer can then Post Jobs Online using Online Form
4) Employer can Search for Candidates using Employer Search using keywords and location