Project scope: Prestashop Made to measure shirts and suits
Please only bid if you have successfully completed a module for Prestashop made to order shirts and suits bidder required to provide links for previous work for perusal.
Module for Prestashop for configuring hand made tailor shirts and suits. A step by step choice of options from the fabric, the fit, the collar, the cuffs, measures, and other nested options, to get an unique final personalized product in the cart. The possibility to change the single options during the resume, every option should contain an explanation and an image. Some options change the price, others not.
If possible I'd like to use the attributes of prestashop in order to add and modify features.
Important: the code have to been commented in order to do maintenance in case of problems or failures. Use a clear class/id scheme in order to do graphic restyling in a second time.
1) Build and design a full website as per a wireframe mockup (responsive, mobile ready) Website theme examples will be provided and colors.
2) Rendering skill on a base product will also be required. Will provide more info later
3) Preferred Prestashop however will be happy to review other recommendations.
4) We need something very similar to [url removed, login to view] without the off the shelf product i.e tie, coats belts etc.
5) My design team will provide the rendering of fabrics to the model of the shirt and suits selections.
6) Tabs required will be highlighted in the wireframe mock up
7) Illustration will also be required i.e how to measure, how it works etc
8) Feature required: Log in database to retain measurements of client, Shopping cart, paypal etc
9) Orders to be captured and sent via email
10) Designing the Logo of site
11) Search Engine Optimization
The objective is to build an (easy to use) interactive website for a customer to order made to measure shirt and suit.