We need an ecommerce website designing with the following functionality:
1. Visitor arrives at store and enters their postcode and chooses the type of food they are interested in
2. They then select from a choice of product providers (takeaways) and click the store logo to view products
3. The customer then adds products to their shopping basket and proceeds to the checkout.
4. Optionally they may order from more than one takeaway.
5. After paying for their order a text message is sent via SMS to each takeaway they ordered from containing their order details.
We require a full ecommerce solution like the one operated by www just-eat co uk (add the dots).
We are happy to use X Cart Pro which offers a multi vendor solution but whatever ecommerce platform is used it must be customised so that the visitor can find a local takeaway that offers the food they want and they should be able to shop for items from that takeaway without being shown products from the other providers - ie. each takeaway should have their own shopping page with their logo and branding displayed at the top of the page.
We have the website logo ready made so the design of the site will be more straightforward.
We have an SMS provider in mind for the text messaging and they use a simple HTTP API interface.
There must be a backend for the product providers to access to check orders, update products, and mark orders as completed triggering an email to the customer.
There must be an admin area for overall management of the site.
We would also like automated emails to customers triggered a couple of hours after ordering to ask them to rate the merchant and a certain number of days after ordering inviting them to come back to the store.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $685 for this job
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.