-> New Freelancer --- Time to earn some reputations.
-> Experienced Freelancers (more than 3 projects) are requested not to bid.
Need a small website for voting:
1. User fills in email address and date of birth, email verification is required for new comer before voting.
2. Question with four options will be there (to be uploaded from admin panel) in two categories: Hot questions and Questions. Top 10 questions with most votes in total are counted as Hot. (Note: only questions are displayed, clicking on one will expand downwards and shows options, paging required - max 20 questions on a page)
3. Current votes for each option displayed along with the options itself.
4. User can submit his own questions, approved by admin for final display.
6. Votes for each option can be grouped according to age group along with the question (age calculated from date birth).
7. Expecting an elegant design, not a very heavy one. Do not use parallex. Website design should be light, effective and compatible on all devices. Any relevant template may be used, but it should not be copyrighted.
Precise Design Concept may be finalized after functionality.
I am also a developer so I know that work is not that big, just looking to share a good opportunity for newbies to complete it and earn reputation. Each options has a voting machine like button, not a radio button.