IMPORTANT: This project is only for a VERY ADVANCED CSS/HTML/WORDPRESS Designer/Coder who has extensive experience with very elaborate wordpress themes and editing of themes. I am a Senior website programmer and I realized that this theme is so advanced that it would take me way too much time to do myself. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU ARE EXTREMELY ADVANCED. THANKS!
This project is a fairly small/easy project for someone experienced with wordpress themes and modifications... I have a wordpress website that uses an old non-responsive template and I want to update the entire website to a very mobile friendly and responsive wordpress theme called Elision ([url removed, login to view])
WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO:
- Modify/Edit The Elision Theme to be similar to the structure of my existing website. I also will provide 3 URL's of other sites in the same "niche" that I love and that are using the same elision theme with various "theme settings/options" that I would like enabled on my site
- Take content from my old site and add it to the new site with this new Elision theme
- Since the new Elision theme has many possible new options(such as responsive graphics/buttons/menus) you will have some "freedom" to add any graphics or sections or text that you think make the website better.
- I already have installed the new wordpress site AND elision theme on a seperate subdomain so that you can work on the new site without disrupting the current "live" site.
- There is nothing at all for you to "install". All required setup work and plugins are done.
- I have already done some of the modifications on the new theme as well as imported all of the content from the old website. However, I need you to figure out how to use the imported content(pages/posts/menu) to work with the new theme.
- The winning bidder will be given:
- The existing(old) website URL
- The new website URL and wordpress login details
- Links to the 3 "competitor" websites that also use this same Elision theme so that you can imitate/copy the layout/look/options/settings that those websites use with their Elision theme. I am not referring to wordpress plugins, but rather figuring out the many Elision theme options that those sites use and changing those options on my site to closely match it.
- DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE LITTLE OR NO FEEDBACK! Bids will be deleted
- I am looking to get this started and finished as soon as possible. I would imagine an experienced freelancer could do this in a few days
- I will have more jobs for the winning bidder after completed if you are interested
If you have any questions then feel free to ask. Otherwise good luck bidding!