1. Have an existing website - [login to view URL] - primarily a marketing website to showcase the app's features. Version 1 of the website was written in PHP + MySQL and is currently in production. Got it converted to ASP.NET + SQL Server but feel it is slow so has not released to production.
2. Have an existing windows based c#.net application with SQL Server as database.
3. Starting a new project to create a cloud based website - based on ASP.NET+SQL Server and add the c#.net desktop app also to this website. So, the newly developed website would be the marketing website PLUS the web application also (desktop features)
4. Looking forward to hire ASP.NET, MVC5 developer on a long term basis. Will work full time
on my project (40 hours/week).
5. Must send daily status report - hours worked, work % completed
6. Should be able to understand verbal requirements, take notes as appropriate and code based on those requirements
7. Must be willing to work first b15 days for free to demonstrate tech skills and ability to understand requirements, learn existing app