We are looking for a web designer/ developer who can deliver a stabil and simple to use, but state-of-the-art webpage for a foundation that takes care for one of the biggest city parks in Europe.
The foundation wants to inform people on the purposes of the foundation, educate interested people, sell merchandise products, give people the opportunity to donate. They want to build up a mailing list in order to reach and move people to events, and they want to give people the opportunity to exchance their thoughts in different blog threads. Of course, they rely on search engine traffic, so the page must be 100% SEfriendly. No flash required or wanted.
Classic website development from scratch, including development of ...
- templates and style sheets
- foundation logo (based on very clear picture to be delivered)
- colour schemes
- typo selection
Contents of webpage:
- about 20 information pages (text/ pics)/ open source CMS system
- blogs in different thematic threads
- news (also: based on blog)
- embedded videos (youtube)
- very basic shopping solution for about 10 products
- donations via paypal, mobile payment (sms)
- google ads section
- amazon affiliate section
- mailing list subscription with double opt-in (sign-ups should be written into simple data base solution, XLS will do, or maybe into CRM system like [url removed, login to view])
We will provide a dummie of the webpage written in PPT format with complete internal and most external links.
In order to safe money and time, you are free to use a good open source template such as [url removed, login to view], if you think it´s good.
The website should be hosted in Germany at [url removed, login to view]
This is our first attempt to build a webpage via getafreelancer-com. If we are satisfied, the will be more jobs to come very quickly.