Who are we?
• Milan and Jai are two startup entrepreneurs looking to release a body building app onto the Apple App Store ASAP.
What we are looking for?
• We are looking for an company that specializes in UI/UX Design as well as iOS App Development. The agency must have graphic designers and experienced developers.
• All developers must be experienced, and fluent in Objective C/SWIFT.
• Agency must work towards guidelines set by us, and aid/advise us in the development of the app. We will provide basic description of the project, and later develop into detail as final contenders are interviewed.
• Experience in developing a landing page is required as it is a feature we would like to include along with our app.
o Develop style guidelines to be shared with in house developers
o Design User Interface for all screens, and provide User Experience flows for all screens.
o Experience in small animations and animated drawings of 1 character.
o Wire frames will be provided.
• Development Requirements:
o Fluent in iOS App Development
o Fluent in Objective C + SWIFT
o Advise as well as adopt all changes required
o Integrate a purchase platform via debit card/paypal
o Integrate ability to take pictures and access gallery
• Integrate location based searches
• Integrated email template
• Set a ranking based search system along with sorting options
• App must save information with or without internet connection and sync with cloud/server once internet connection is established.
• Create/Modify graphs automatically based on information provided by user.
Initial Milestone: Creation of the first screen to give us an idea of the quality and efficiency of your work.
The work load and payment structure will be broken down into milestones which will reflect the work required for each given section.
There is a total of $500 dollars for the completion of the design and development of the app and the integration onto the iOS market.
If you need any clarification, please do let us know.
Developer info required
1. Individual or Company?
2. Previous apps/website of apps?
3. Are you working on any projects right now?
4. How many hours would you dedicate a week for this app? (If company, how many programmers will be allocated to this project? What are their skills? Are designers and developers in the same location?)
5. What is our time difference? We are based in UK GMT.
6. What date can you start?
7. How fluent are you with Objective C, and any other languages – how many years have you been learning it?
8. How long have they created apps for?
9. What would they say is one of the biggest hurdles they have encountered and the hardest feature they have implemented?
10. Are you able to successfully implement in-app purchases feature?
11. Do they have experience working with other platforms including desktop applications?
12. Do you provide post launch support? If so, what will be the cost and how long do you intend to provide support for bug fixes?
13. Can you aid in submitting to the app store?
• Updates on a twice weekly basis.
• Schedule will be discussed once project developer is finalized.
• All emails and queries should be responded to within 24 hours.
• A NDA/Non Compete will need to be signed.
We are here to answer any questions with regards to the project along the way.
Jai & Milan