I'd like to have a job board, which is easy to manage afterwards. Any CMS is ok, as long as 'really user friendly for non-technical persons)
It's not going to be any different than other similar sites, at the first instance (see:[url removed, login to view]
(later on, some sophistication will be added).
- The whole site's main activitiy is 'job search'
- There will be no CV database/CV upload etc
- Site will be in English but in further years, I need to have the possibility to duplicate it in other languages too.
Only freelancers who have experience with job board designs will be accepted. If you have such experience, pls forward some reference sites.
For Job Seeker:
1) User can search for jobs (quick and advanced job search)
2) User can browse jobs by location/domain/type etc
3) User can apply to jobs, through my site (submit button sends the attached CV to the hiring manager)
4) User can ask questions about the job, by using an online enquiry form.
1) Can create an account and see a dasboard to see his posted jobs/expiry dates etc
2) can fill in a job posting form and it will come to me directly, I'll publish
3) there will be online payment feature(after 6 months)
4) employer can fill in an online form to announce an event and this will also come to me, I'll publish