Large project to build and integrate multiple internal software systems and websites into one complete hub that can be accessed on both a computer and mobile device. Work includes building new or integrating the existing intranet, cms, newsletter and messaging systems in one user friendly portal. Reliable team required to undertake and complex and challenging solution for one of our largest clients.
• Single sign on for all applications.
• Central Intranet interface with access to all sub interfaces (newsletter, website, CRM etc).
• Interface should be computer and mobile friendly which is very simple and easy to use. Should have the look and feel of a hub type interface. The look and feel (and features) of something like http://www.valointranet.com.
Blogs / Offers
• Simplified interface to enable blogs, offers and comments to be loaded easier for each individual homeworker.
• Offers will be copied and pasted from emails, PDFs and web pages and therefore should be formatted correctly automatically and images uploaded should be resized to the correct dimensions.
• Blogs should be formatted correctly and images should again be resized automatically.
• Content should be automatically shared on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Reporting on the number of clicks and like for each content item
• Link to existing supplier system within existing window
• Link to existing cruises page within existing window
• Link to existing training website within existing window
• Support ticket system
• Private and group calendar
• Folder / file storage
• Private and group instant messaging (instant messenger or something like Yammer)
• Private and group task manager / to do list
• Sales figures updates section (with graphs and charts etc)
• Business critical material where homeworker must acknowledge they have read a document
• Task manager / to do list
• Ability to generate a secure payment link for an invoice integrated with Barclays payment gateway
• Central CRM system that contains all client data information that is integrated to the website for incoming requests
• Simplified interface to allow newsletter creation
• VPN secured
• Exchange emails
• Link to existing SPAM emails interface