We have developed a site (using WordPress) which is almost ready to launch, and we require a specialist to sort out the payment handling system.
We need a system that will handle the following flow:
1. Client (employer) posts a job and approves the therapist (freelancer) and $ amount
2. Client pays for job (therapy)
3. Client receives therapy
4. Therapist requests payment, once job has been completed
5. Client has 48 hours to raise a dispute, if they are unsatisfied with the therapy provided
5. If no dispute is raised, Therapist gets paid after 2 days (minus our % commission)
The site is: [login to view URL]
We have already tried to set up a Paypal account for the client and therapist, but Paypal don’t do this unless you have a Paypal Adaptive AppID, which we couldn’t get.
We purchased a Stripe gateway, but the process for the therapist to receive their payment means they have to create a business stripe account, which is a lengthy process and not user-friendly.
We want an easy way for the client to pay for their job, using credit/debit card (or PayPal if possible)
We want an easy way for the therapist to receive their payment, with minimal setup/administrative fuss.
Please reply if you have completed a similar job and know how to approach this task.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $536 for this job
I saw your site and can integrate payment gateways like paypal, paytm, stripe, etc. Your site will be soon give to you and the work will be perfect beacause our wordpress team is professional.