Please start by writing the word "freelancer" - this asserts that you had consideration and read our project description.
We are looking for a web designer to produce a responsive frontend for a digital insurance agency, focused on simplicity, in HTML/CSS/JS using Bootstrap 3, reusing some code that will be provided for some functionalities and writing some from scratch - to reflect the changes that are needed - as indicated by the provided wireframes.
For now, this design will be focused on only one vertical.
Please consider that satisfaction with the end result could result in several additional projects.
In short, you will be doing:
1. adapting a snippet ([login to view URL]) to create an initial form;
2. create a listing (3 to 5 item list);
3. integrate a snippet into the previous listing ([login to view URL]);
4. create a troubleshooter reusing snippet from 1, leading to chat support plugin;
5. checkout (Auth0 plugin -> Iframe plugin -> thank you).
All of them should have a consistent look and feel from page to page, reusing styling.
For the color scheme, go to no.20 here: [login to view URL])
For these tasks you'll have wireframes and plugins provided, but we're open to suggestions for UX improvements - if backed by evidence.
We need collaboration for each completed step, so you will either share the progress through Invision or other free collaboration tool.
For better consideration you must provide your milestones with details based on our 5 point list or broken-down by your order (the more detail, the better).