we want to build a BANQUET SEATING tool. Preferably with WordPress so that we can integrate it into our existing system. Our system delivers various large family groups which have to be placed at the tables in the location. The new tool should include in our already exist tool what you find online: [login to view URL]
1. User upload a PDF, JPG or similar file on which the floor plan of the location including the tables can be seen (You find the File).
- Several floor plans for different rooms of a location can be uploaded. Similar to Excel, different sheets can contain different floor plans and the room can be individually designated, e.g. "Room 1" 2 side: "Room 2"
- The pictures of the users who are uploaded already contain all tables, now the tables must be recorded in a kind of list:
Room 1: table 1 (capacity 8 people), table 2 (capacity 6 people), table 3 (capacity 12 people) and so on
- If the uploaded floor plan does not contain any table names, the markings can be individually named and text can also be placed in the picture. These should also be able to be hidden.
- It should also be possible to set free text such as "DJ", "bar" or "emergency exit" - but these have no direct capacity or you cannot set a family at them later.
2. Distribution of participants to the tables.
- Now that the location has been created and there is a list of the respective rooms, the user distributes all guests - e.g. The Müller family with 5 people is sitting at table 1 in room 1, so only 3 of capacity 8 are free. This info is then also displayed in a column.
- Now there are still 2 free seats which can be placed at this table where a small family with 3 guests can be placed
- This tabular overview should show how much capacity each individual room has, but also each table and the entire location if it consists of several rooms and this is always displayed up-to-date in a list.
- In addition, the overview should show which guests still have to be placed at the tables.
- Our system will provide this list
- The information at which table who was seated should then be made available to our system again.
The floor plans should graphically show how much space is left, e.g. table 1 (3/8)
3. Export of the table plan and list
- At the end, the floor plan must be exported once so that we can print it out and hang it in the location, including table numbering
- In addition, the information about the respective table must be exported and added to the list of participants. Example: Family Max Müller / 3 tickets bought / Table 23, room main hall / Comments: is vegan
I look forward to your price estimate for the above requirements.
Thanks very much!