Total points: 100
Due November 28, 2007
Web Project: You are expected to make a web presentation. Details of the web presentation are mentioned below.
Web Project Theme: Decide on a theme. The project should have a purpose. Pick up something that interests you. Your theme could be:
• A personal website which contains your personal page, your hobbies, your educational background, etc.
• A website related to your hobby. For example if your hobby is playing tennis then it could contain information about the game, information about some famous players etc.
• A website dedicated to your family
• A website dedicated to a tourist place
• A website dedicated to a nonprofit organization
• A website dedicated to your favorite charity
• A website dedicated to a historical society
• A website dedicated to a sporting club
• A website dedicated to the Olympics etc.
Web Project Requirements:
Listed below are a few basic requirements, which your project should fulfill:
• The web project should contain at least 6 web pages
• You should have at least 800 words appearing on the project
• A home page that introduces you, the topic of your web site and the context of this project
• All major HTML features explained in the class and covered in the textbook should be incorporated, such as images, links, lists, introdocument links, image maps, tables, forms, frames, scripts, applets, etc.
• The navigation must be smooth. Each page should contain some kind of navigation menu or index
• All the hyperlinks should work
• Choose background colors/patterns. Do not simply put black text on a white background. Choose colors carefully since visibility and clarity are top priority
• The web site should be consistent. All the web pages should be designed in such a way that it gives you the feeling that they all are a part of the same web site
• Web pages should at least have a copyright comment
• Web pages should have appropriate mix of text and graphics
• The web pages should be manually coded. Do not use any HTML code generator to generate your web pages
• The code should be neat, clean and well organized
• Use relative URLs wherever you can
• The web presentation should contain at least 5 outside hyperlinks
• The web presentation should contain at least 3 image hyperlinks and at least 6 images
• All pages should have headers and footers
Upload your web pages to the space provided to you on astro.armstrong.edu. The entry to your web presentation should be through your [url removed, login to view] page, i.e. the homepage of your web presentation should be
[url removed, login to view]~loginname/[url removed, login to view]
where loginname is your Astro username.
mAKE IT SIMPLE USING ANYTHING YOU WANT . THIS IS A FINAL FOR SCHOOL THANKS.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hello Please Let it get done in quick time , If u will read my PMB i have developed final School Project In very Short time with High Qulity work Thanks Raj [login to view URL]