Level Gaming is an online service devoted to facilitating eSports event management and helping gamers across all platforms to find new communities to play and compete with. We're looking for an additional developer to assist with refactoring existing components, aligning code with industry best practices, and adding new features to help the platform stand out from its competition. Someone who is passionate about gaming and excited about the platform we're creating would be an ideal candidate.
1. Several years of experience in web application development, or more
2. Strong knowledge in the following technologies:
3. Experience with writing clean, maintainable code, and working on large-scale software projects
1. Working with the existing code base to refactor components, improve maintainability, and align with best practices
2. Contributing to bug fixes and continuing to refine the platform during user testing
3. Implementing exciting new features that help distinguish Level from existing services
Experience in any of the following areas would be an additional plus:
- UI/UX Design Experience
- REST API design
- Google Cloud Configuration
We would prefer someone located in North America to best align with the timezones of our current staff, but would be happy to work with people from all locations. Rates and work scope are negotiable depending on how involved with the project someone desires to be and where they might be most effective.
Feel free to check us out at [login to view URL] to get a sense of what we offer and where our platform is headed. If you feel like you would be a good fit with our team, or would like more information about the project, please contact me.