Website coding and backend required for our dining chair catalogue. We are in the furniture business and are looking to expand our website to have a micro-site dining chairs section (please visit [url removed, login to view])
Primarily, we will require
1. Website with product catalogue/back-end to support uploading of products on our end that is scalable, sortable, and capable of uploading images, et al.
2. The basic site design will be provided (PSDs). Half the pages will be static corporate info, etc. Other half will be the product pages. Written content will be provided.
3. Exact pages - About Us, Tell a Friend, Shopping Cart, Store Locator, Contact Us/Feedback + Product Catalogue pages
Please take note of our requirements
1. The coding used must be clean and very search engine friendly, with potential for SEO campaign once completed.
2. The website must also incorporate a 'tell a friend', ‘contact us’ form and 'shopping cart'. No e-commerce platform required, only mailto: OR preferably captured on database (CMS?). (Fields required in the forms will be provided).
3. Please, only professional designers with online database capability should apply.
4. I will need to see a couple of rough website design concepts before choosing one to be developed further.
5. Once Website is completed, you will upload website to my server. Please send examples of your previous work for our reference.
46 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
***********BIG ENOUGH TO DELIVER AND SMALL ENOUGH TO CARE FOR******************************************* Please check my private message and I have done similar jobs before.
Dear Sir, I can make such website for you. About me, I am an expert in dynamic and community based websites. Some websites I made: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Lisää
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.