We’re Raphael and Ulvi from LingYourLanguage, the educational language game ([login to view URL]).
We’re looking for an enthusiastic developer who would like to take part in a major update for the game. We've added lots of educational content and are looking to add a lot more, as well as make important changes to the game's logic.
We are looking for someone who has good experience with React and with building microservices in Go (REST, SQL etc.). We want to extend our codebase with new features. We use Git for version control. The developer:
- be willing to be in frequent communication with us about the progress (!)
- should be comfortable working with an existing codebase.
- should be able to understand and develop existing features.
(interest in languages also a plus)
About the update:
- Specific UI features to represent data in the database (by using or developing current system)
- Modifying the progression system and logic in application backend.
- Extending/re-structuring our database
(More detailed information is ready and will be provided.)
We would like to be in touch with the developer frequently about the status of the update. Total amount of work done each week can depend on availability of the developer so deadline is flexible. We will proceed task by task at first, and hope to build a relationship with the developer for future cooperation.
We look forward to working with you!
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Dobrý den LingYourLanguage, Im a full stack developer, i can help you do this task fast. i have already charged a reasonable price. Our latest React projects are: jubelio-loyalty.azurewebsites.net. Thanks, Michael