Dear Website Developers,
I need a WordPress Website. I will use your work to upload as an external theme. Please read all my post. I will evaluate based on direct response to my post (general terms not accepted), Methodology (how you intend to accomplish the project), examples of completed projects, perfect American Language is a MUST, completion within two weeks max, quotation.
You are the professionals. If you see that you can provide your best services using platforms other than WordPress, mention so. However, keep in mind I will have my website on Bluehost.com. I already have purchased a website address and intend to utilize it. Your platform/CMS/Language must work on bluehost.com.
The website concept is simple: give users ability to see best selling items from various resources to compare before purchase. Generating items, emails, responses, introductions…etc all in autopilot.
Here is the Website Concept Strategy:
• Build a website directed at AMAZON, eBay, Etsy (famous emarketing websites) customers.
• I am an Amazon Affiliate as well as others. I want to utilize my affiliate memberships. I need also to be able to introduce my own products as well.
• It will only show hottest, best sellers products only (not all the millions of products they offer)
• There will be a membership with fees for users of my website.
I need the following main items:
• Since you are the professionals, I need unique design, appealing, attractive, convincing site with new tech, looks, components…etc..
• The program will only pick the 100 Best Selling Lists from each category and subcategories from each emarketing site. The idea is to allow users to compare best choices from various resources and decide on the spot. Updates will be based on repeated timing (again autopilot). I should be able to set it daily, weekly, monthly, every Sunday 10.00 am, …etc.
• Be able to input my own products as well.
• To have all standard features (search, featured items, recent posts, my profile, wishlist, sorting items by alphabet or price,…etc.)
• Also empty boxes/widgets for Ads, to generate income.
• To have a blog page for members to interact.
• Have autoresponder capability. I mean ability to automatically send responses to signups, send promotional emails with landing pages to email lists, keep record and sheets of my email activities,…etc. I have account with company that support autoreponders actions. I can give you the details to link my website to them and ease the process. Bluehost allows for creating multiple email accounts. Need to keep track of all.
• The website will have memberships with fees. And yes (of course) different membership levels (Regular, Gold,…etc.) Regular will only see individual items. Gold can also see bundle sales…etc.
• To have social media icons
• To have Help Section
• PayPal, Visa,…etc.
• Prepare the Logo
• Optimize for search engines.
• Provide tools and landing pages,…etc to promote the site and get traffic effectively.
• To prepare a Guide for me on how to use the website to input/upload products, prices, follow up memberships & fees…etc.
• Be with me until the actual site runs smoothly
• After the website becomes alive, need to know price for maintenance, how much will it cost me for you to maintain the site.
• Need clear lump sum quotation, terms of payment, price for future maintenance